Please be aware you are now leaving an official Rolls-Royce Motor Cars web page, click below to proceed to an external webpage.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Baku is owned by a Improtex Motors company.
Address: A.Salamzade str.33 Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1111
Telephone: + 9941 2530 3113
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Baku is responsible for the contents of this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure the information is up to date and accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for your reliance on any information on this website. Any questions you may have should be directed to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Baku.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Baku will hold and process any personal information which you provide via this website in order to facilitate and enhance the services which we provide. Your information will also be shared with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited, in the United Kingdom. Should you wish to learn more about how your information will be used, please contact us by writing to : A.Alizade Street 5, Baku, 1001, Azerbaijan. Alternatively you can e-mail: email@example.com or phone : +994 50 612 52 78.
Improtex Motors LLC is a company registered in Azerbaijan.
Inchcape respects the privacy of our customers and takes care of the privacy and security of your personal data. Processing of personal data in Inchcape is strictly in accordance with the following principles:
1) The processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis.
2) Processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, pre-determined and legitimate purposes.
3) The content and volume of processed personal data correspond to the stated processing objectives, Inchcape does not process redundant personal data.
4) The processing ensures the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, the relevance to the purposes of processing personal data.
5) The personal data being processed is destroyed, or it is depersonalized upon the achievement of the processing objectives or in the event of the loss of the need to achieve these objectives, unless otherwise provided by the Federal Law. Processing of personal data is carried out on the terms determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Inchcape uses your personal information to provide the necessary services at your request or within the program in which you participate, as well as in the case of purchasing products in Inchcape. If you decide to provide Inchcape with your personal data, for example, register on the site, fill out the form, leave a comment on our website, send an email, etc., we can use this information to reply to your message (s) or to provide you with information or the services that you requested.
The sending of this information (name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) is voluntary, free of charge and is not required to receive Inchcape services. By providing you with this information, you consent to its processing by Inchcape for those purposes , which you pursued, referring to Inchcape. For more details on Inchcape standards in the field of personal data of clients, you can find out in the Policy of processing personal data of clients .
Inchcape can provide your personal information to Inchcape Russia organizations, representative offices in the Russian Federation of brand car factories sold by Inchcape Russia (hereinafter referred to as Representative offices), insurance companies or other service providers listed on the website www.inchcape.ru.